2020-10 upd: we reached the first fundraising goal and rented a server in Hetzner for development! Thank you for donating !
Attention! Current pages describe CBSD version 13.0.x. If you are using an older version, please update first.
Attention! I apologize for the automatic translation of this text. You can improve it by sending me a more correct version of the text or fix html pages via GITHUB repository.
Custom behavior settings by exit codes
% cbsd bconfig % cbsd bset % cbsd bconstruct-tui
Configuring the behavior of the virtual machine at exit codes
Beginning with version 12.0.4 of CBSD, a behavior regulator has been added, depending on the virtual machine hypervisor exit code
You can reassign this behavior as a global profile (bhyve-default-default.conf), and/or individually for each virtual machine
To edit, you can use bset or the corresponding menu item in the bconstruct-tui or bconfig
Possible exit codes you can use:
- on_poweroff: the content of this element specifies the action to take when the guest requests a poweroff
- on_reboot: the content of this element specifies the action to take when the guest requests a reboot
- on_crash: the content of this element specifies the action to take when the guest crashes
Possible behaviors that you can remap for each code:
- destroy: the domain will be terminated completely and all resources released
- restart: the domain will be terminated and then restarted with the same configuration
preserve: the domain will be terminated and its resource preserved to allow analysis(WIP, at the moment: XEN only) rename-restart: the domain will be terminated and then restarted with a new name(WIP, at the moment: XEN only)