Attention! I apologize for the automatic translation of this text. You can improve it by sending me a more correct version of the text or fix html pages via GITHUB repository.
You can influence the development of CBSD proposing an idea or suggestion in Github on the project page via Issues or directly by email: cbsd at bsdstore.ru or Telegram channel @cbsdofficial; Any response and opinion won’t remain unaddressed.
Other developers link:
- Oleg Ginzburg aka olevole, CBSD developer ( CBSD version at: 2013 y. - present ): http://www.olevole.ru
List of contributors: CBSD contributors
I want to express gratitude to all those people who helped the project councils by PR, ideas, work and personal time, especially:
- Oleg Minin aka MOVe, for site style, WEB/HTML/CSS/JS programming, logo and grammar ( CBSD version at: 2013 y.- present )
- Egor Vershinin aka Dorlas, for remarks, articles, documentation improves and partial of development ( CBSD version at: 2016 y. - present )
- Ivan Klymenko aka fidaj, for remarks and partial of development ( CBSD version at: 2013 y. - 2016 y. )
- Sergey Zibarev for site style, WEB/HTML and partial of development ( CBSD version at: 2013 y. )
- Alexey Koptelov for WEB CBSD Project ( CBSD version at: 2013 y. )
- Finn Zirngib aka finnomenon, for the hard work to normalize english part of docs ( CBSD version at: 2015 y. )
- Dominik Zajac aka banym, for the German translation ( CBSD version at: 2015 y. )
Also, thank to all those who are interested in the use of CBSD. This is one of the goals and hopes that this project could be useful for others as well, as it improves my own life.
And finnaly, many thanks to developers of the remarkable OS FreeBSD, to community and maintainers of ports for invisible invaluable work and Open Source world in particular.